Home Inspections By Top Massachusetts Home Inspectors.
Superior home inspection service. Best value for inspection fee.
Professional MA home inspectors can help you make an informed buying decision and help relieve home buying stress by providing factual information about the property conditions. So structural, electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing, roofing, siding and other home components are inspected.
Our inspectors provide photo filled reports and welcome and encourage clients to be present at the inspection because the inspection process is an educational experience.
Boston Metro | Essex, Middlesex & Suffolk Counties
Legal Home Inspection Services LLC dba Able Home Inspection
Call or text: Evan Robitaille 978-478-7183 or Dennis Robitaille 603-581-8691
As a prospective home buyer, you have the right to hire a MA home inspector of your own choosing:
If a real estate agent insists that you use one of their “recommended” or “approved” inspectors, you should contact your attorney. In Massachusetts, the real estate licensing law prohibits selling agents from referring any particular home inspectors.
Home buyers must keep in mind that RE agents receive a commission from the property seller. Those agents therefore, work in the best interest of their client, (the seller.) As the home buyer, you’re the one paying the home inspector, hence that inspector should be working in your best interest.
The Top MA Home Inspectors need qualified home inspectors who service Cape Cod and the South Coast. Your listing could be here, if:
1. You are a licensed MA home inspector in good standing.
2. You have completed at least 3,000 fee paid inspections.
3. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
4. You have at least 15 years experience as a home inspector.
5. You are not on a real estate agent’s preferred vendors list.
6. You provide a detailed, narrative report with photos to your client.
7. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
8. You carry at least $1,000,000 general liability and errors & omissions insurance.
Email your qualifications to: Top MA Home Inspectors (email@example.com)
Below are some of the MA cities and towns served by the MA Home Inspectors, however:
Amesbury, -|- Andover, -|- Billerica, -|- Boxford, -|- Chelmsford, -|- Danvers, -|- Dracut, -|- Essex, -|- Everett, -|- Georgetown, -|- Groveland, -|- Hamilton, — Haverhill,-|- Lexington, -|- Lowell, -|- Lynn, -|- Lynnfield, -|- Medford -|- Melrose, -|- Merrimac, -|- Methuen, -|- Middleton, -|- Newbury, -|- Newburyport, -|- Newton, -|- North Andover, -|- North Reading, -|- Peabody,